TTL News

Questions After Announcement That Alvernaz No Longer Police Chief

2 hours ago, Chris said:

I saw this posted on a local oriented Facebook group:

Screen Shot 2023-04-05 at 11.20.40 AM.png

If anyone can elaborate on who the "elements" are in the department or elsewhere, I am all ears. 

I have seen a few similar comments.  I think I even called one guy out asking him to elaborate.  Those threads get so long sometimes that I can't find my original comments when I go back.

Granted, I "feel" like city management's refusal to disclose any details until forced by FOIL and cagey back-pedalling seems like they were looking for some way to get rid of hin (and hoped to get him to resign voluntarily).....but haven't found any proof. If someone can cite "well known" facts that point to that, I'd like to know about it, too.

I was just talking to someone about this the other day. We never did hear what brought all this about, did we?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chris said:

I was just talking to someone about this the other day. We never did hear what brought all this about, did we?

Nope.  I think lawsuits just waiting for the statute of limitations to almost expire, are in the works.

• Like 1

On 11/27/2023 at 7:34 PM, KarenK said:

Nope.  I think lawsuits just waiting for the statute of limitations to almost expire, are in the works.

This is probably correct.