Sign in to follow this  
TTL News

Russia-Ukraine War Thread

On 12/21/2022 at 6:20 PM, Hal said:

Do we call this a proxy war , future protracted action or protracted proxy war ? In a fantasy World wouldn’t it be great to see conflicts like this settled by the two leaders on a battlefield, alone just them and as Rip on Yellowstone says “ trade em till one stays down “ ! 
Putin is a bully and Zelinsky is a crook and putting Biden smack dab in the middle of those two … nothing good can come out of this ! 

And Biden is a bully and a crook. Yawn they are all the same guy all selling the same bullshit. Every country is the same run by the same people and these guys are the puppet whose strings are pulled. The whole thing is one gigantic distracting shit show where innocent people will die. 

ELMIRA TELEGRAM EDIT: Not here. No 9/11 conspiracy BS or Holocaust denial. None of it, on this site, EVER.

This is your first and only warning. 

It's not a person's job for you to decide what is the truth or not. That term is so stupid to shoot people down. Nobody wants to think for themselves. It's pretty dimple. The same people who lied to you about that day and pulled that off are the same people to sit home from sniffles magically caused by the air. By the way just because the narrative sold to the public is disagreed on doesn't mean the event didn't happen. What is disagreed upon is how it happened and there is a huge difference between those two things. How it happened is important. It shapes the future. They repeat the same tactics over and over again. All they do is change the locations and details. Nothing special. It's all a lie and we are all slaves. Not my fault for figuring that out. If they can lie to you about many things why not it all.? You've seen the education system. We have all been apart of it at one point in our lives or another. History is only told by the winners. Doesn't mean it's accurate. Shit Disney has altered history its whole existence(just look at a movie like Pocahontas) the funny thing about events like that is we were all either not alive for some of them, or we were and we were too young to know what was going on at that time or we are too old and forget the dirty tricks of things that have happened before. It's pretty obvious it was an inside job. It's not even like it's a secret. All you have to do is look at how old the US is and how many years they have been involved in wars. All but 25 years of our pathetic existence. That's very telling. You also might want to look up countries we have invaded since then. Even General Wesley Clark bragged about how we were going to topple 7 countries in 5 years. Maybe some of these places ring a bell....Libya(toppled Gadahffi) Syria....all the "tension" with Iran. Hmm....not a coincidence. Again it's not my job to decide how people feel or what they decide to believe. Perception is only to your level of understanding. We live in a highly indoctrinated society from the state run education and Tell-Lie-Vision and recreational drugs. I wonder if that's a coincidence...or not. I'm not sorry for your level of understanding. It's not my job. But censorship fies nothing but keep people in their safe space bubble. 

I mean this is straight from the horses mouth....9 days after they decide to go invade Iraq and they had no reason for it. This guy says that and these people laugh. It's all a joke. Nowhere in my post did I ever say it didn't happen but your indoctrination level and quick use of the retarded coined term "conspiracy theorist" which was nothing more than a CIA coined phrase to use on anyone who questioned the Kennedy assassination in the 60s. That story has a lot of loopholes but who cares thr Kennedy family was in the club. All anyone needs to know is the alleged shooter never got his day in court. Hmm....wonder why that was......or I don't. 

And if I'm gunna go down I'm gunna go down swinging like it's Game 7 of the World Series bottom of the 9th and my team is down 3 and irs a full count and I'm swinging for the fences for the game winning hit. I'll level and say I don't care what people think of me or what I have to say. I'm not here to make friends or care what people think. Most people don't even know what they think of themselves. So for that they are easy to bully/control. But I'm not that guy. 

I'll look at information, be observant and think for myself and if I have a stance I look to back it up to the best of my ability. 

It is not my job to research for others and tell them how to take anything in but on my end I can support the claim. I can't find the original article because it may not even be archived. I don't care about source credibility. People whine about the mainstream anyway and they have billions of dollars in funding. Who cares if they talk about something. The media in the world are largely owned by 6 corporations anyway. People actually think they would have an investment in telling you the real truth. That's a cute belief though. The most dangerous thing to society is a conscious mind. But anyway....

Hmm.....like I have said the CIA just so happens to meet with him 2 months prior? He's also reported as being sick with a fatal disease some 18 months before the day even gets here? But Americans will never see a French newspaper. Just like they never would have seen that March 2000 article in an Asian newspaper. That is the point. The Guardian is also an English newspaper and in 2001 nobody here would see this.....that is the point. To me I don't give a rats ass about being shut down but that doesn't mean before that I won't put out the information for people to see and think for themselves. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2001/nov/01/afghanistan.terrorism

https://www.haaretz.com/2001-10-31/ty-article/french-report-bin-laden-met-cia-agent-this-summer/0000017f-ef67-df98-a5ff-efef37670000 

Like I said I'm not sorry. I'm not the one who did that day and blamed someone else. I'm not thr one who told you to sit home afraid of the air and sniffles. I'm not the one causing useless tension and conflict in international lands like this one currently. It's all a correlation. Bin Laden is nothing but a patsy. Just like the guy they told us for JFK and so on. The same people who lied to you about who was responsible lied about COVID, every war we have been on and bullshit like landing on the moon(there is another one, hmm....wonder why we haven't been back and NASA admits they don't have the technology anymore?) Gee, I don't know could it be the black and white TVs everyone had in 1969? CIA is behind it all. By the way Bin Laden was a CIA asset. His CIA name was Tim Osman. None of this is really nw information. Not that I care about my fate on here cause I don't but like I said if I'm gunna go I'm gunna swing for the fences with zero apology because I didn't do any of these events and I'm not responsible fir anybody level of perceptions, including yours. 

But hey we are both hiding on an internet screen with no names of ourselves to present. For all I know it could be an automated robot on the other end here. Hehe. 

6 hours ago, JustAGuy said:

Not that I care about my fate on here cause I don't but like I said if I'm gunna go I'm gunna swing for the fences with zero apology…

And you now have the distinction of being the second person ever banned from this site or any previous versions of the site. Congratulations.

As I said last night, one warning. You swung for the fences and struck out.

Take care. 

5 hours ago, JustAGuy said:

I don't care about source credibility.

and WE'RE the saps?

im all for questioning what we see and hear but....WOW

• Haha 1

And to think he got that much milage , what , four pages from my one paragraph?! 😳😂

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Hal said:

And to think he got that much milage , what , four pages from my one paragraph?! 😳😂

On a paragraph from December of 2022 no less

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, Andy said:

On a paragraph from December of 2022 no less

🧐🤔 needed to ponder on it a bit apparently … 🤔

Edited by Hal

4 hours ago, Chris said:

Something to consider:

ppffft....bunch of anti-semites

Zelenskyy also said he fears the Israel-Hamas war threatens to overshadow the conflict in Ukraine, as competing political agendas and limited resources put the flow of Western military aid to Kyiv at risk.

This was the headline that got my attention:

Screen Shot 2023-12-01 at 9.14.40 AM.png

Source

He sounds like a scorned lover. I have a solution. How about we stop funding BOTH!

• Like 4

WASHINGTON (AP) — The Biden administration on Monday sent Congress an urgent warning about the need to approve tens of billions of dollars in military and economic assistance to Ukraine, saying Kyiv’s war effort to defend itself from Russia’s invasionmay grind to a halt without it.

In a letter to House and Senate leaders and released publicly, Office of Management and Budget Director Shalanda Young warned the U.S. will run out of funding to send weapons and assistance to Ukraine by the end of the year, saying that would “kneecap” Ukraine on the battlefield. 

She added that the U.S. already has run out of money that it has used to prop up Ukraine’s economy, and “if Ukraine’s economy collapses, they will not be able to keep fighting, full stop.”

Source

It occurred to me this morning that perhaps this is all going according to Putin’s plan and they are spending the U.S. into oblivion the same way we did Russia during the Cold War era.

WASHINGTON (AP) — His country’s future at stake, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy used inspirational words, optimistic resolve and a nod to Christmas in appealing Tuesday to leaders in Congress for U.S. aid for his fighters in the war with Russia. 

But after hours of talks on Capitol Hill, additional American support appeared in grave doubt as Zelenskyy arrived at the White House to huddle with President Joe Biden. The U.S. has already provided Ukraine $111 billion since Russian President Vladimir Putin launched his grinding invasion more than 21 months ago, but Republicans are insisting on linking any more money to strict U.S.-Mexico border security changes that Democrats decry. 

The White House is warning that if new money isn’t provided by year’s end it will have swift consequences for Ukraine’s capacity to hold its territory, let alone take back land captured by Russia. 

Source

interestingly, i heard on NPR tonight, that in the aid given thus far, payment to " public servants" has been funded as well.

early on i supported funding Ukraines fight, but now, it seems more like Biden is repaying Someone over there for some favors or sumthin....theres gotta be an off ramp before we go broke

• Like 1

WARSAW, Poland (AP) — Poland’s defense forces said an unknown object entered the country’s airspace Friday morning from the direction of Ukraine and then vanished off radars, and that all indications pointed to it being a Russian missile.

“Everything indicates that a Russian missile intruded in Poland’s airspace. It was monitored by us on radars and left the airspace. We have confirmation of this on radars and from allies” in NATO, said Poland’s armed forces chief, Gen. Wiesław Kukuła.

Poland’s defense forces said the object penetrated about 40 kilometers (24 miles) into its airspace and left it after less than three minutes. The defense forces said both its radar and NATO radar confirmed that the object left Polish airspace.

Source

KYIV, Ukraine (AP) — The future looks bleak for war-weary Ukraine: It is beset by shortages in soldiers and ammunition, as well as doubts about the supply of Western aid. Ukrainian forces also face a Russian enemy that has recently seized the initiative on the battlefield.

Two years after Russia’s full-scale invasion captured nearly a quarter of the country, the stakes could not be higher for Kyiv. After a string of victories in the first year of the war, fortunes have turned for the Ukrainian military, which is dug in, outgunned and outnumbered against a more powerful opponent.

As the war enters its third year, here is a look at the situation on the ground, the challenges ahead and some of the potential consequences if Ukraine does not acquire the people, ammunition and assistance it needs to sustain the fight.

Read more here.

KYIV, Ukraine (AP) — A big, new package of U.S. military aid will help Ukraine avoid defeat in its war with Russia. Winning will still be a long slog.

The arms and ammunition in the $61 billion military aid package should enable Ukraine to slow the Russian army’s bloody advances and block its strikes on troops and civilians. And it will buy Ukraine time — for long-term planning about how to take back the fifth of the country now under Russian control.

“Ultimately it offers Ukraine the prospect of staying in the war this year,” said Michael Clarke, visiting professor in war studies at King’s College London. “Sometimes in warfare you’ve just got to stay in it. You’ve just got to avoid being rolled over.”

Source

Surely I can't be the only one who sees Russia taking a play out of our own 80's Cold War playbook where they're just spending us into oblivion like we did them?

• Like 1