Sign in to follow this  
TTL News

Disney Releases "The Book Of Boba Fett" Trailer

1 hour ago, Chris said:

Did I hear Din Djarin ( "Mando" ) in the beginning there?

Yeah that’s gotta be him. Maybe a voice cameo, maybe a Mando appearance? Star Wars loves that kinda thing

• Like 1

I just got done watching the first episode. Good thing is they didn't take to much time to establish the back story and got right to the action. 

I can't say much with out giving spoilers. So I will check in later to see what others think.

We just watched it, and it’s definitely off to a good start.

• Like 1

my ONLY complaint is i wish theyd release all the episodes instead of having to wait a week.

small nitpick:

Spoiler

when he escaped the sarlac pit and jawas stripped him, he should only have been maybe 10 or 15 years older than luke at the time...unless he was in the pit for a few decades?

Edited by Adam

Careful about posting spoilers.  @Adamyour post isn’t one, anyone who’s watched the last season of Mandalorian knows he survived and lost his armor to the Jawas.

I'm kinda surprised at the response to this from a lot of people, including my buddies. It was the first episode, give it time to get some traction. I don't remember "The Mandolorian" being over the top amazing right out of the gate either. Certainly not deserving of criticism like this:

It’s been a long time since I’ve watched something as embarrassing as "The Book of Boba Fett." I’ve seen better acting in home movies. I’ve played iPhone games that have better special effects. I’ve seen more convincing fight scenes on reality television. The whole affair, from beginning to end, is the worst episode of television I’ve seen this year, or any other year. It’s worse than polio. It makes me never want to watch anything related to "Star Wars" ever again, and maybe I won’t.

Source ( Caution, contains spoilers )

Honest to God, Star Wars "fans" are some of the worst. If something makes one think they won't ever watch a SW related show or movie again, chances are, they're not really a fan in the first place. And good riddance as far as I'm concerned. 

Mike Havens from the Imperial Commissary says it best:

Screen Shot 2021-12-31 at 12.55.55 PM.png

I think last night's episode was both unexpected and awesome!

I know there's a lot of people who hate the direction some Star Wars projects are taken in, but me, I love it. We are living in a time we could only have dreamed about in the past 40 years!

Last weeks episode was kinda “meh”, even to me. But I think this week’s was the turning point and now things are gonna pick up steam. They kinda have to, there’s only a couple episodes left after all!

16 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Last week's lost me with the scooter gang

Yeah that flopped badly.

16 hours ago, Kevin said:

Last week's lost me with the scooter gang

reminded me a bit of Back to the future hoverboard gang...probably could have done better but certainly not a deal breaker

• Like 1

Spoiler

We interrupt this episode of Book of Boba Fett to bring you The Mandalorian: Season 3 Prologue

That first 5 minutes alone was enough to make the episode killer for me. I totally forgot he had the Darksaber so that was a pleasant surprise, not for the guy who got sliced in half I'm sure.

Seemed silly for the other 2 mandos to kick him out without any chance of redemption, seems detrimental to rebuilding their people but I guess that's how dedicated they are! And Vizlas gonna Vizla, making a power grab for the Darksaber like in The Clone Wars, although this Vizla fared better than the last time we saw one get into a duel over the Darksaber (context:

)

A bit disappointing however that this took place in a series with only 7 episodes, although I'm hopeful now that we'll get into the real action as Boba/Fennec/Mando square off against the Pykes.

Also, unlikely that anyone else here caught onto the significance of the BD droid (dragged away by the romp rat), but it's pretty cool to see concepts taken from the video games and put into live action, in this case BD-1 from the 2019 game Jedi Fallen Order

• Like 1

Great episode, and there seems to be a lot of set up for future installments happening here. 

5 hours ago, Andy said:
  Hide contents

We interrupt this episode of Book of Boba Fett to bring you The Mandalorian: Season 3 Prologue

That first 5 minutes alone was enough to make the episode killer for me. I totally forgot he had the Darksaber so that was a pleasant surprise, not for the guy who got sliced in half I'm sure.

Seemed silly for the other 2 mandos to kick him out without any chance of redemption, seems detrimental to rebuilding their people but I guess that's how dedicated they are! And Vizlas gonna Vizla, making a power grab for the Darksaber like in The Clone Wars, although this Vizla fared better than the last time we saw one get into a duel over the Darksaber (context:

)

A bit disappointing however that this took place in a series with only 7 episodes, although I'm hopeful now that we'll get into the real action as Boba/Fennec/Mando square off against the Pykes.

Also, unlikely that anyone else here caught onto the significance of the BD droid (dragged away by the romp rat), but it's pretty cool to see concepts taken from the video games and put into live action, in this case BD-1 from the 2019 game Jedi Fallen Order

so wait, whos the guy that gets sliced? did i miss a season of mandalorian?

2 hours ago, Adam said:

so wait, whos the guy that gets sliced? did i miss a season of mandalorian?

Just a generic low life, nobody important 

Holy hell, todays was a phenomenal episode. It’s a great time to be alive for Star Wars fans.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Chris said:

Holy hell, todays was a phenomenal episode. It’s a great time to be alive for Star Wars fans.

Man that is the truth right there. What a great freaking episode that was. 

Spoiler

I love this 

Edited by Andy

Great Episode, his coat is getting pretty ratty on the edges. Hopefully they get him a new one soon