Sign in to follow this  
TTL News

Disney Releases "The Book Of Boba Fett" Trailer

By far the best episode of the season. Makes up for the slow first couple of episodes.

The finale was, without going too into detail, a very good finale to the season. Great action, good pacing, a definite improvement to the show compared to the slower (but still good) first couple episodes 

There is a minor mid credits scene as well

• Like 1

I liked it.

I think my buddies were underwhelmed but I think the purpose of this series was twofold. One, to tell us how Boba escaped the sarlaac pit and where he was up until he met Din Djarin. And how he ended up with Fennec Shand.

But also it was a set up for not only Mandalorian Season 3, this story will likely tie in with Ashoka’s series. And possibly others.

As I’ve said before, I’m happy to be alive in a time when there’s so much new storytelling and filling in some blanks.

10 hours ago, Chris said:

I liked it.

I think my buddies were underwhelmed but I think the purpose of this series was twofold. One, to tell us how Boba escaped the sarlaac pit and where he was up until he met Din Djarin. And how he ended up with Fennec Shand.

But also it was a set up for not only Mandalorian Season 3, this story will likely tie in with Ashoka’s series. And possibly others.

As I’ve said before, I’m happy to be alive in a time when there’s so much new storytelling and filling in some blanks.

Completely agree with you it was a great show