Sign in to follow this  
Chris

"Spiderman: No Way Home" Official Trailer

I thought Marvel was gonna end up being a bunch of movies about characters no one cares about. Boy, this sure proves me wrong. 

Tom Holland has done an amazing job as Spidey

LOKI SPOILER’S BELOW

This leaked on Tiktok in incredibly low quality the other night, so it’s great to see it come out officially finally. 

After how Loki ends on a multiverse meltdown it’ll be interesting to see how that ties into this movie, since I think it happens chronologically close to each other 

read an interesting article about how the new run of Spiderman movies usually throw stuff into the previews that's not in the movie. One of the previous movie previews had him swing around the city with Iron man and it was not part of the movie.  Also they are questioning if this is our Universes Dr. Strange because he has the Eye of Agamotto which was previously destroyed by Thanos. Also it appears it still has the Time stone.

The Eye that Thanos destroyed was fake that held the fake stone. 

The rumors are also that is not Dr Strange, but Mephisto. The reasons they give because the Sanctum (sp) inside is covered in snow. Plus Dr. Strange would not do a spell  that powerful with considering the consequences. He looks at 14,000,065 futures for Endgame.