Sign in to follow this  
TTL News

NFL Open Chat

That's ridiculous! That's sexual assault.  He should be arrested 

On 1/9/2024 at 6:34 PM, Ars76 said:

That's ridiculous! That's sexual assault.  He should be arrested 

I don't disagree. The video of him grabbing a guy during a college game is, well, gross. 

“He’s been known for that, going back to college,” Allen said. “I should know that and shouldn’t let it get the best of me.”

My understanding is it's something they know happens and they handle it in house, if at all.

Jim Maras asks: Christian Wilkins touched Josh Allen “inappropriately” (again) at the end of Allen’s quarterback sneak with 4:44 left in the game. Kudos to Josh for avoiding the retaliation penalty. My questions are: Does the league review plays like this to subsequently fine players like Wilkins? Could Wilkins perhaps be suspended for being a “serial offender”?

Jay: Yes, this can absolutely be reviewed by the league. Based on the replay of the incident you’re referring to, it would surprise me if the league determined it warranted a suspension. It is peculiar that Wilkins continues to find himself involved in a controversy like this, and only adds to the rivalry between the two teams. Allen does deserve credit for not losing his cool and taking a penalty.

Source

It's complete bullshit Allen or anyone has to keep their cool to avoid being penalized when they've been sexually groped by someone with a known pattern of such behavior. 

This is how cold it was in KC last night. Mahomes’ helmet broke on impact.

IMG_6049.jpeg

It f—king broke!

Now of course there’s controversy because they allowed him to change equipment without making them take a time out. Stopped the clock and all.

But look at that helmet. Damn!

And yes, that was Jason Kelce tailgating with the Mafia chugging from a bowling ball:

IMG_6066.jpeg

IMG_6067.jpeg

Ok, here's my take on last night's game:

• It was the end of the road soon anyway, if not last night then against the Ravens on Sunday. 
  • I never expected them to make it as far as they did this year. 
  • Allen played a pretty good game overall. There was two questionable throws to the end zone in the last two minutes where I think he should have concentrated on getting another first down, run out the clock then score. Worst case scenario, tie it up and go into overtime. However...
  • Tyler Bass needs to be replaced. He is simply not good under pressure. 
  • I don't want to ever hear Diggs complain, "Get the ball to me," again. Josh practically handed him a 65 yard pass he should have caught. Instead it went right through his hands. That was the pass that could have changed the outcome of the game. 
  • Still, the offense did a good job overall, but the Bill's defensive line is simply not strong enough, largely due to so many injuries this year. 
  • Vonn Miller actually appeared to be awake last night. Maybe he can get back to 100% by next season. 

I lost a lot of respect for Mahomes this year thanks largely to his behavior on and off the field. As much as I can't stand the Ravens, I'd love to see them win next week. Overall, I'm hoping to see the Lions go all the way. 

I read that Tyler Bass had to deactivate all his social media because he's getting harassed and death threats over his missed kick, and that's straight up BS. 

If you're doing that, you're not a Buffalo fan. Not a good one anyway.

Today may be the first time I've rooted for the f--king Ravens. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Chris said:

Today may be the first time I've rooted for the f--king Ravens. 

And what a wet turd that offense was

At least defense was able to get better second half 

Well our stupid CBS affiliate went dark halfway through the 4th quarter so I had to wait and look up the score. Morons.

It’s all on Detroit now. I’d like to see them make the Super Bowl and beat KC.

I’m equally surprised by this. I have a hunch that had Hamlin played more, or been more instrumental in the team’s overall successes this season he’d have won.

I don’t know how much stock players out in this. Josh Allen was out playing trivia when he found out he got like one vote for MVP. Which makes you wonder, “WTF?” but also how much stock anyone should put in this.

I have a headache from trying to figure out how the “weighted scoring system” is calculated. There’s no clarification and the math is not even a little bit self-explanatory.

Hamlin: 21-7-14 = 140 votes

Flacco: 13-26-8 = 151 votes

Yeah I have no idea either.

Honestly, it’s one of those bits of minutiae that I simply don’t care about. 

So apparently some "journalist" was slamming Josh Allen for getting out of the car and taking off without his girlfriend while the two are vacationing in Paris. She also somehow tied it to the non-stop Diggs "controversy" that the media loves to keep perpetuating. Anyhow, in a rare tweet, Josh explains:

Screen Shot 2024-03-06 at 10.09.19 AM.png

And in the video you can see he has his shirt tied artound his waist and seems to be holding it against his legs. 

The Bills Mafia responded, and now Miss Journalist has made her Twitter account private so no one can see but her followers. 

The Buffalo Bills announced  today the release of the following players: safety Jordan Poyer, center Mitch Morse, defensive back Siran Neal, wide receiver Deonte Harty and running back Nyheim Hines.

Source

Morse? Ouch.

I guess it makes sense. They have to get under that salary cap somehow.