Sign in to follow this  
TTL News

NFL Open Chat

Did I seriously hear them say last night that Aaron Rogers is hoping to come back by the end of December?!?

Screen Shot 2023-11-20 at 10.01.37 AM.png

Nice! I guess I should have watched more of that game.

How much longer they gonna leave Boyle in? From what I’ve seen he’s no better then Wilson.

DALLAS — Star NFL linebacker Von Miller is accused of assaulting his pregnant girlfriend at their home in Dallas this week, multiple police sources and officials told WFAA on Thursday morning.

Dallas police officials confirmed that a warrant for a charge of assaulting a pregnant person has been issued for Miller, a 34-year-old DeSoto native who plays for the Buffalo Bills.

Source

On second thought:

The alleged victim in the felony assault case against Bills linebacker Von Miller has apparently recanted her contentions.

Via WFAA, the alleged victim texted, “No one assaulted anyone. This insane. And sad.”

Source

Buffalo Bills coach Sean McDermott was on the defensive Thursday after it emerged that he used the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks as an example of good teamwork in a speech to his players.

In an attempt to emphasize the importance of togetherness, he cited the 9/11 hijackers — who killed almost 3,000 people in the deadliest terrorist attack on U.S. soil — as an occasion where everyone was "on the same page."

The remarks were made during a team meeting four years ago, but were not reported until Thursday. A somber McDermott addressed them in an unscheduled news conference.

"My intent in that meeting that day was to discuss the importance of communication and being on the same page with the team. I regretted mentioning 9/11 in my message that day, and I immediately apologized to the team," McDermott told reporters.

Source

Mahomes' little temper tantrum was pretty unbecoming yesterday.

And no, Miller was NOT offsides on the very next play. Every slowed down post I see trying to show it was actually proves otherwise. 

On 11/30/2023 at 12:14 PM, Chris said:

charge of assaulting a pregnant person

bit off topic buuuut: theres a special charge for assaulting a pregnant "person", interestingly progressive terminology. More interesting; Texas REALLY has a thing for pregnancy down there

Mahomes is realizing he acted like an ass apparently:

“Obviously you don’t react that way. I mean I care, man. I love it, I love this game, I love my teammates and I want to go out there and put everything on the line to win,” Mahomes said. “But obviously, can’t do that. Can’t be that way towards officials or really anybody in life.”

“Probably regret acting like that, but more than anything, I regret the way I acted toward Josh after the game ’cause he had nothing to do with it. I was still hot and emotional, but you can’t do that, man.

“It’s not a great example for kids watching the game. I was more upset about that than I was about me on the sideline.”

Source

SAN DIEGO (AP) — Former Buffalo Bills punter Matt Araiza is being dropped from a lawsuit filed by a woman who alleged she was raped by San Diego State University football players in 2021, it was announced Tuesday.

The woman agreed to dismiss Araiza from the lawsuit she filed last year, while Araiza agreed to dismiss his defamation countersuit against her, his attorneys said in a statement.

He’ll be removed from the suit in the next week, won’t pay any money to the woman and reserves the right to sue her attorney for harm caused, the statement said, terming the agreement “bittersweet.”

“Matt has been forced to defend himself for the last sixteen months against false accusations and a campaign to ruin his career in the NFL. He will never get this time in his life back,” attorneys Dick Semerdjian and Kristen Bush said.

“Thankfully, there was extensive evidence that was key to securing Matt’s voluntary dismissal from this lawsuit,” the statement added. “Matt was and has always been innocent. The case is over, and Matt has prevailed.”

Source

And still, his life is ruined. 

Yesterday the Bills finally played like I knew they could from the very beginning of the season. 

6 hours ago, LocalSportsGuy said:

Meanwhile the Jets find new and creative ways to disappoint me. I can't wait for this season to end. 

I see Zach Wilson is back in as QB and Boyle has been released. Boy, he turned out to be a dud. 

Screen Shot 2023-12-28 at 10.54.21 AM.png

There's a very good chance that the Ravens will beat the Dolphins. As for the Bills and Patriots, I guess it depends on which version of the Bills we get this weekend. Both will be worth watching, if you have more than one television. 

It’s seriously time for the NFL to start holding refs responsible for bad calls. 

Well Bills fans, it all rests on them this Sunday at 8:20. 

Detroit took a real Rodgering from the refs their last game

49 minutes ago, Adam said:

Detroit took a real Rodgering from the refs their last game

I’m still not happy about it

Instead of explaining how the Bills can make it to the playoffs like this:

Screen Shot 2024-01-04 at 10.54.36 AM.png

Just use this:

Screen Shot 2024-01-04 at 10.54.57 AM.png

Well that was a late night. If you think I was able to get right to sleep after that game, I have a bridge to see ya.

Anyone who talks about "The Josh Allen" experience doesn't explain that it's a roller coaster ride every game. Oy.

Watching Sunday night's game, I kinda wondered what happened here that seemed to get Josh Allen riled up. Apparently Miami's Christian Wilkins grabbed where he shouldn't have been grabbing. And, it looks like he has a history of grabbing other players' crotches for some reason. Jen been fined for it in the past.