Sign in to follow this  
TTL News

2023 Primary Results ( Unofficial )

A couple tight races, especially there in Baldwin. I wonder if mail in ballots were counted already or still yet to be?

2 hours ago, Chris said:

A couple tight races, especially there in Baldwin. I wonder if mail in ballots were counted already or still yet to be?

I believe there are many more registered Republicans in the Town of Baldwin yet only 87 cared enough to vote.  So discouraging.

• Like 1

due to the margin being so tight, an automatic hand re-count has been triggered for my primary, should have results certified one way or the other by the 12th

7 hours ago, Adam said:

due to the margin being so tight, an automatic hand re-count has been triggered for my primary, should have results certified one way or the other by the 12th

Why would it take that long to hand count votes?  Less than 100 people took the time to vote.

9 hours ago, Adam said:

No matter the outcome...just keep your foot on the gas going into the general, and keep talking to everyone and encouraging turnout from supporters.

It doesn’t look like Baldwin ever has big turnouts for primaries, even in the larger election years.  There was lower turnout for last years (legislator) primary:

image.thumb.png.b2e07f8ebfc0cd4f86d04dc7f8e4f623.png

45 minutes ago, MsKreed said:

No matter the outcome...just keep your foot on the gas going into the general, and keep talking to everyone and encouraging turnout from supporters.

Exactly.