Sign in to follow this  
TTL News

Best Viral Videos Ever

A viral video is a video that becomes popular through a viral process of Internet sharing, typically through video sharing websites such as YouTube as well as social media and email.

Viral videos may be serious, and some are deeply emotional, but many more are centered on entertainment and humorous content.

Okay, so now that everyone knows what a viral video is, let's open up discussion for what you believe to be the greatest viral videos of all time. Multiple submissions are welcome and encouraged. After all, if I can't choose just one, I don't expect you to!

To kick it off, an African Gray parrot practicing its cover of Drowning Pool's "Let The Bodies Hit The Floor":

For those not familiar with the song:

Spoiler

• Haha 1

I can't tell you how many times I have watched this video and laughed. Due to the "f-bomb" being right there in great big letters I'll "spoiler" it, but trust me, if you haven't seen the video about what "Chuckie" did, it's worth watching. 

Spoiler

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Chris said:

I can't tell you how many times I have watched this video and laughed. Due to the "f-bomb" being right there in great big letters I'll "spoiler" it, but trust me, if you haven't seen the video about what "Chuckie" did, it's worth watching. 

Hide contents

Never fails to crack me up 😂

• Like 2

I laugh every time I see this one. Poor dog is minding his own business.

23 hours ago, Chris said:

Oh geezus that’s nasty LOL

But, you laughed.  LoL

• Haha 1