Sign in to follow this  
TTL News

What's Your Favorite Place In The Twin Tiers?

There's a lot of great places to go in the Twin Tiers on a day trip or a weekend get away. What are some of your favorite places? You like to hike the Pennsylvania Grand Canyon or prefer to chill on a beach on the lake? 

I think Spencer is a cool little town to walk around in once in a while. I haven't been to the Country Diner in a long time, may be about time to stop in there soon. 

I also enjoy the occasional trip to Owego to walk around, check a few places out. 

But the truth is, I really don't go to a lot of places. I'm usually good with staying right here at home. Boring, I know. 🙂

On 12/17/2020 at 2:46 PM, Chris said:

I think Spencer is a cool little town to walk around in once in a while. I haven't been to the Country Diner in a long time, may be about time to stop in there soon. 

I also enjoy the occasional trip to Owego to walk around, check a few places out. 

But the truth is, I really don't go to a lot of places. I'm usually good with staying right here at home. Boring, I know. 🙂

Glad you like our little Spencer! I, too, love Owego with its quaint and updated shops down Lake and Front Streets 🙂  Otherwise, since Ed can no longer travel, I'm content at home here too enjoying my gardens 🙂

• Like 1

I wish the Owego location for Crystal City Olive Oil was still open. I preferred going down there to Market Street in Corning. 

When I’m done in Owego I like to drive back through Candor and then hit the Country Diner in Spencer. It’s been a while, maybe next week.

• Like 1

Penn Yan is a stop we make quite a bit when out on the bike.  Its a nice little town, good pizza place and little shops.  There is also a Moose Club to visit.  😂