Sign in to follow this  
Kevin

Falcon and the Winter Soldier on Disney +

Won't say to much as I don't want to give spoilers since it was just released yesterday.

Great show, lots of action. I like that it shows the personal side and struggles people have after the blip. 

Edited by Kevin

2 hours ago, Kevin said:

I like that it shows the personal side and struggles people have after the blip. 

Good, I like that kind of character development and exploration. We'll definitely be watching it.

You should like it,  I find it much better than Wandavision.

• Like 1

We watched the first episode last night and you were right, I’m liking it. There’s definitely a melancholy to it from the blip as well as other things that are revealed.

The first episode was definitely a good mix of the action that we expect from Marvel as well as more in depth character development.

• Like 1

This show gets even better every week.  I like Zemo, unfortunately we won't hear more from him.

This was an excellent episode, and I'm looking forward to the next one. I'm pretty sure I know what's in that box from Wakanda. 

This series has had great character development. They're giving more reason for Sam to think about picking up the shield other than Steve gave it to him. There's some good writing going on here. 

A solid finale to the season. I’ve read rumors of a second season and I think they could do it.

• Like 1

They announced a 4th Captain America movie as well, so they could carry on to there as well

• Like 1