Sign in to follow this  
TTL News

Dave Chapelle Announces Return Of "Chapelles Show" To Netflix

"Chappelle's Show" will be returning to Netflix, according to the comedian. In a 10-minute video posted to Instagramlate Wednesday, Dave Chappelle announced that his flagship show will rejoin the streaming service on Friday.

"I asked you to stop watching the show and thank God almighty for you, you did. You made that show worthless because without your eyes, it's nothing," Chappelle told the audience. "And when you stopped watching it, they called me. And I got my name back and I got my license back and I got my show back and they paid me millions of dollars. Thank you very much."

"Chappelle's Show" was removed from Netflix last November, less than a month after its debut. Chappelle made the request after allegedly being unable to receive royalties for the show based on a contract he signed with Comedy Central and its parent company, ViacomCBS. He also claimed the show had been licensed without his consent.

See more here