Sign in to follow this  
Zapp Brannigan

He-Man Live action 2026

Posted (edited)

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/masters-universe-movie-theatrical-release-date-1235888303/

The film will follow, according to its synopsis, “10-year-old Prince Adam who crashed to Earth in a spaceship and was separated from his magical Power Sword—the only link to his home on Eternia. After tracking it down almost two decades later, Prince Adam is whisked back across space to defend his home planet against the evil forces of Skeletor. But to defeat such a powerful villain, Prince Adam will first need to uncover the mysteries of his past and become He-Man: the most powerful man in the Universe

Man I hope this turns out better than it sounds. Really hoping we get He-Man not they/them man 

Edited by Chris
Sizing
  • Like 1

Wait, Queen Marlena, his mother, is from Earth. So why is Adam stuck there? Conceivably she could have taken him there on a visit I suppose.

I’m not gonna crap on the story just yet.

With the advances in CGI, and that room with a giant screen that they used to film Mandalorian, there’s a LOT of potential for making this not only a great movie, but the beginning of a movie franchise.

4 hours ago, Zapp Brannigan said:

Really hoping we get He-Man not they/them man 

Watch them make him turn into Teela 🤣