Sign in to follow this  
TTL News

Jake Paul vs Mike Tyson Set For July 20 On Netflix

Jake Paul rose to combat sports fame when he knocked out former NBA player Nate Robinson on the undercard of Mike Tyson's exhibition boxing match with Roy Jones Jr. in 2020.

Now, Paul, the YouTuber-turned-prizefighter, and Tyson, the former heavyweight boxing champion, will meet again -- as opponents -- in what will be the most polarizing spectacle yet of the recent crossover boxing craze.

Tyson will face Paul in a boxing match July 20 at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas, in the main event of a card that will air on Netflix, officials told ESPN. It will be the streaming company's first foray into combat sports and its third live sporting event overall. Paul's Most Valuable Promotions (MVP) inked a deal with Netflix for a boxing card last Nov. 1, per MVP co-founder Nakisa Bidarian.

Read the rest here. 

Wonder what dive Tyson will take. 

I’d keep my ears covered 😂

• Like 1

When I saw Paul was a “YouTuber” all I could think was I hope Iron Mike knocks his head clean off of his shoulders.

On 3/14/2024 at 1:41 PM, Jack said:

Wonder what dive Tyson will take. 

was thinking same thing, would do wonders for his bank account and Paul's following

but then we are talking about the guy that bit part of Holeyfield's ear off so im thinking Jakes gonna regret this match