Sign in to follow this  
TTL News

Conspiracy Theories - What's Your Favorite?

Everyone loves a good conspiracy theory. What's a conspiracy theory?

A conspiracy theory is an explanation for an event or situation that asserts the existence of a conspiracy by powerful and sinister groups, often political in motivation, when other explanations are more probable. The term generally has a negative connotation, implying that the appeal of a conspiracy theory is based in prejudice, emotional conviction, or insufficient evidence. A conspiracy theory is distinct from a conspiracy; it refers to a hypothesized conspiracy with specific characteristics, including but not limited to opposition to the mainstream consensus among those who are qualified to evaluate its accuracy, such as scientists or historians.

Men In Black, chemtrails, Area 51, The Illuminati, etc., do you have a favorite or one you believe in?

The Jeffery Epstein thing simply won't go away, and there's a lot of talk about these new documents that are supposedly ordered to be released. 

1 hour ago, Chris said:

The Jeffery Epstein thing simply won't go away, and there's a lot of talk about these new documents that are supposedly ordered to be released. 

I guess I didn’t really consider it a “conspiracy theory” to presume that people with power 'n influence would pull strings to protect those with power 'n influence who'd availed themselves of Epstein’s services.

Epstein and Maxwell were both convicted of sex offenses and trafficking women and underaged girls. The charges were trafficking - not "attempted" trafficking.  It’s an uncontested “fact” that they were pimping to a high-profile, wealthy client base.   

So, I have to say it’s a fair point when people question how no one has been charged with being a “customer” of the services they were offering.  They couldn’t be guilty of peddling something that no one was buying. 

It’s also very unlikely that any documents will be released that ever name the clients who molested those girls.

• Like 2

I think where the conspiracy theory comes in, at least for me, is who their clients were and what actually caused Epstein’s death.

On 1/1/2024 at 2:50 PM, Chris said:

Fox News is "all in" on this:

Screen Shot 2024-01-01 at 2.49.43 PM.png

I’ve seen what Fox News said about this and it was always clearly stated no evidence of Clinton doing anything wrong, just that he was mentioned 50+ times in papers as John Doe #36 I think.  Fox  also mentioned Trump being referenced in those papers  and, again, no mention of wrong doing.   Prince Andrew was definitely mentioned, by victim, as using Epstein’s services.

How convenient that names are to be released during an election year.

Some fans have always claimed Sports leagues are fixed. And knowing how much money is wrapped up in it....especially as gambling is legalized in more places, I guess I understood how people would think so. 

It always seemed unlikely to me, because so many people would need to be "in on it".

BUT.......

image.png.5432bdc17e96cb110707e1a38b4b0ce5.png

A premature outcome being advertised is weird enough, but then when it looks like that very outcome is proceeding to happen??

49ers complete comeback with victory over Packers while Ravens advance to AFC

image.png.028a9298e24a383a6e98523108674f33.png

Edited by MsKreed

I appreciate the sentiment that a full-fledged conspiracy doesn’t seem feasible.....but this is sort of circular reasoning:

Just to be perfectly clear, this is not the NFL accidentally letting out its secret agenda for this postseason through a television station in a foreign country. It’s likely a gaffe that stems from both the Niners and the Ravens being the top seeds in their respective conferences. Sure, Baltimore won their playoff game Saturday, and the Niners are favored against the Packers by 10 points, but both organizations would still need to win next week to make this prediction come true.

Even if that were to happen, what’s the conspiracy? That the NFL manipulated things to let the two best teams in the league into the Super Bowl? That’s not exactly MK Ultra-level stuff.

If there were a conspiracy going on that was big enough to “plan” the SuperBowl....wouldn’t be silly to assume it hadn’t started early enough to set the designated teams up to be the two best in the league??

🤷‍♂️

• Like 1