Sign in to follow this  
TTL News

Star War: Andor Trailer

Looks incredible as I expected. Rogue One is probably one of my favorite movies so I have high hopes 

Yeah this definitely has a lot of potential. I hope there’s more species than just humans portrayed though. One of the side effects of the tv series seems to be more human-centric storytelling.

First 3 episodes released, haven’t watched but I’m seeing a ton of praise for the show, even in corners where people dunk on anything Disney does with Star Wars. Can’t wait to watch it later 

First 3 episodes are absolutely fantastic, in story, setting, and characters. Off to a 10/10 start for me

I just saw this on the hardest of hard-core fan's page:

Screen Shot 2022-10-05 at 9.19.59 AM.png

I kinda get it. I fell asleep watching last week's episode. Im not saying it's bad, but it's still pretty slow for being this far in. They need to pick up the pace. 

I don’t mind the slower pace, it seems to be going in threes, as today’s episode was more character-focused while still pushing the plot forward, but I bet that the next one will be the “big one” like how episode 3 was for the first three episodes

It’s also longer than the other SW shows (besides Mando), at 12 episodes + another 12 in development. Gives them more time to flesh the story out than they would in 6 episodes like Kenobi and BOBF

I just got caught up. My thoughts:

- This is some serious character and story development. If it were a roller coaster, we’d be almost to the top before the big drop. Which means…

- I think it’s about to go nuts from here. This is the beginning of The Rebellion after all.

- Kessel was mentioned in a series of “random” events across the galaxy. I’m thinking they are referring to Han Solo’s famous 12 parsec Kessel run. The timelines should match. It made me smile.

- I get the feeling the two women rebels are an item. See, this is how things like that should be written, implied without having to shoehorn it in. 

1 hour ago, Chris said:

- Kessel was mentioned in a series of “random” events across the galaxy. I’m thinking they are referring to Han Solo’s famous 12 parsec Kessel run. The timelines should match. It made me smile.

Yep, the timelines match, referenced also was a conflict we see in season 1 of Rebels as well. Like the guy at the end says, it’s just getting started

• Like 1

Well that episode certainly paid off and then some. It had some of the most gorgeous setting I’ve seen in all of Star Wars, the fact that we’re only 25% through the show is wild. Definitely the best SW show they’ve put out