Sign in to follow this  
TTL News

Powerball Jumps To $1.23 Billion After Another Drawing Without A Winner

DES MOINES, Iowa — The Powerball jackpot has increased to an estimated $1.23 billion after another drawing without a big winner Wednesday night.

The numbers selected were: 11, 38, 41, 62, 65 and the Powerball 15.

The jackpot, which now ranks as the eighth-largest in U.S. lottery history, has been growing for more than three months, reflecting the long odds of 1 in 292.2 million of winning the top prize. Since the last player won the jackpot Jan. 1, there have been 40 consecutive drawings without anyone matching all six numbers and hitting it rich.

Read the rest here.

Today I checked my two tickets for Monday’s draw and I won $4.00.  That makes me a happy winner 😂

• Like 1

Took my $4 winnings and bought 2 tickets plus 3 more.  That’s a record for me as I don’t usually buy more than 2 tickets once every blue moon lol.

I just found I have $6 left in my Jackpocket app account so I played that. 

3 hours ago, Chris said:

I just found I have $6 left in my Jackpocket app account so I played that. 

Random numbers or do you have special numbers you play?

45 minutes ago, Ann said:

Random numbers or do you have special numbers you play?

Quick pick.

DES MOINES, Iowa (AP) — A Powerball player in Oregon won a jackpot worth more than $1.3 billion on Sunday, ending a winless streak that had stretched more than three months.

The single ticket matched all six numbers drawn to win the jackpot worth $1.326 billion, Powerball said in a statement. 

The jackpot has a cash value of $621 million if the winner chooses to take a lump sum rather than an annuity paid over 30 years, with an immediate payout followed by 29 annual installments. The prize is subject to federal taxes, while many states also tax lottery winnings.

The winning numbers drawn early Sunday morning were: 22, 27, 44, 52, 69 and the red Powerball 9.

Source