Sign in to follow this  
TTL News

Reddit: The Hobby Master List And Their Sub-Reddits

Looking for a new hobby to try? Or maybe you have started something new and want to learn more about it? Or just want to find a group of like-minded people to chat with? Here is a master list of all the hobbies and groups for discussing them on Reddit. 

Example:

Screen Shot 2024-01-13 at 12.53.45 PM.png

( Of course we have this cool "Clubs" feature here you could always use too! )

Check It out here. 

Man, I just spent a lot of time looking at the r/aquariums one. We still have our aquarium supplies downstairs and I would love to have just a school of neon tetras:

IMG_6047.png

They were always my favorite.

Then I remembered what a pain in the ass it was and how much trouble I had with the water quality. I got over it.

Theres a lot of cool stuff on that list though.

• Like 1

On 1/13/2024 at 6:36 PM, Chris said:

Man, I just spent a lot of time looking at the r/aquariums one. We still have our aquarium supplies downstairs and I would love to have just a school of neon tetras:

They were always my favorite.

Then I remembered what a pain in the ass it was and how much trouble I had with the water quality. I got over it.

Theres a lot of cool stuff on that list though.

Yeah, I'm with you there! Still have my 20-gal, and 10-gal (which was a birthday gift as a youngster). Used to have tropical fish in the 20-gal tank when my kids were young; love watching the fish swim around and have seriously considered setting it up again... but the I, too, remember all the work involved, and not sure I want to start up this venture again!