Sign in to follow this  
TTL News

Buffalo Bills Can Still Won Super Bowl - In An "Unbillievable" Movie, At Leasr

The Buffalo Bills aren’t going to the Super Bowl this year, but they can in an alternate cinematic universe.

“Unbillievable! The Movie,” a new film about Bills fans, is showing in multiple theaters in Upstate New York. The fictional comedy centers on a family with three generations of die-hard, long-suffering Bills fans who come together to watch their favorite NFL team play in the biggest football game in team history.

Written, produced, co-directed by and starring Buffalo native Scott Rubin, the movie gives Bills Mafia a chance to commiserate and celebrate their favorite team after the Bills were eliminated from the NFL playoffs this week. The Bills have never won a Super Bowl, but — spoiler alert — they just might on the big screen.

“I decided to write the script because I’m a lifelong Bills fan and I’m losing my mind,” said Rubin, who served as the Editor-in-Chief of National Lampoon for 10 years. “How many times can your heart be broken as a sports fan? With the Bills, it seems endless. There has to be a way out of this, and if they can’t win a world championship in the real world, at least I can try to make them win in the movie world.”

Read the rest here