TTL News Bot

Mandalorian Season 3: Official Trailer Released

On 3/19/2023 at 10:59 AM, MsKreed said:

I just started watching this a couple weeks ago, and made it to season 3 this weekend. 

They had a few "flashbacks" to what looked like earlier scenes, but weren't in Season 2.....So I guess I was supposed to pause after Season 2 and watch Boba Fett to see what happened between S2 and S3?

Seriously?

I was considering starting to watch this series this weekend but never sat down long enough to start it.  It is in my Q now.

• Like 1

On 4/15/2023 at 7:43 PM, Chris said:

I may need to put something on the chair cushion, just in case that rumor turns out to be true.

I feel like it’ll be something huge. For what it’s worth, the mythosaur still needs a rider.

I would love to see Bo, Boba, Ashoka, Fennec, Cobb and Carson all show up with Grogu riding the mythosaur. 

11 hours ago, Kevin said:

Grogu riding the mythosaur. 

He's too busy doing his best impression of Krang:

Screen Shot 2023-04-18 at 9.41.31 AM.png

• Haha 1

Whatever happens in the season finally will more than likely involve the Ashoka show. So you may see the return of Grand Admiral Thrawn. Ezra Bridger and Sabine 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Zapp Brannigan said:

Whatever happens in the season finally will more than likely involve the Ashoka show. So you may see the return of Grand Admiral Thrawn. Ezra Bridger and Sabine 

Think I saw something yesterday where Filoni said it wouldn’t directly tie into Ahsoka, can’t find it now though. Sabine is already back, and Ezra and Thrawn will more likely return early on in Ahsoka

Edited by Andy

Well that wasn't the finale I thought they'd go for, but still enjoyable. Very action packed and:

Spoiler

I didn't think they'd really smoke Moff Gideon like that 

Spoiler

So Grogu couldn't muster enough force power to move a little pipe but he can force shield from an exploding ship.  Moff=Robolorian

Overall not a bad episode not what I was thinking but not every ending can be a cliff hanger.

3 hours ago, Chris said:

Well that wasn't the finale I thought they'd go for, but still enjoyable. Very action packed and:

Reveal hidden contents

I actually started watching this last night.  I think I made it to episode 4 before I fell asleep.  Dave watched and isn't sure what he thinks so far.  I will probably go through season 1 and see how it goes but honestly this has never been the kind of thing I like.  Dave usually does though.

4 hours ago, Chris said:

Hide contents

But did they? All kinds of clones were on that base.  People are pointing out that the real one has a moustache and the one this season didn't. 

21 minutes ago, Kevin said:

But did they? All kinds of clones were on that base.  People are pointing out that the real one has a moustache and the one this season didn't. 

Spoiler

Clone tanks got popped, but no bodies shown plus the fact there could be more elsewhere gives a possibility for his return. Honestly I'm not convinced Gideon is dead.

4 hours ago, KarenK said:

I actually started watching this last night.  I think I made it to episode 4 before I fell asleep.  Dave watched and isn't sure what he thinks so far.  I will probably go through season 1 and see how it goes but honestly this has never been the kind of thing I like.  Dave usually does though.

Give it a chance. When they released it, it was described  as a “Western” set in the Outer Rim of another galaxy.

I think season 2 is where it really found its feet and secured its place in the Star Wars canon. Especially that Season 2 finale… damn.

Although admittedly if you’re not familiar with “Clone Wars” and “Rebels” ( the latter of which I only casually watched and can’t say I’ve seen all of ) you may not get the full experience like some of us would.

5 hours ago, KarenK said:

You can watch it and enjoy it without knowing all of the backstory. 

3 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Yeah I’d agree. She just won’t be jumping out of her chair and screaming like a 10 year old. 😉

12 hours ago, Chris said:

Although admittedly if you’re not familiar with “Clone Wars” and “Rebels” ( the latter of which I only casually watched and can’t say I’ve seen all of ) you may not get the full experience like some of us would.

12 hours ago, Kevin said:

This. 100%

I haven't watched any cartoon series and have enjoyed the Mandalorian very much.....Other than some confusion at the gap between seasons 2 and 3 that picked up where Boba Fett left left off. 

We just started watching Season 3.  I wanted to wait until all episodes were available instead of watching week to week.  So far, we are enjoying the show.

• Like 1

Week to week releases doesn't bother me too much. Broadcast media has always done it that way.....and often it's up to viewers to record new episodes if they won't be watching at air time. Whereas, with a streaming series, it's automatically 'on demand' once it's released. 

When there are years-long waiting and gaps between seasons...that's what aggravates me.  They think making me wait that long will encourage me to binge previous seasons to "refresh" the details?  Nah....I'm just as likely to have lost interest completely than feel obligated to catch up on something from a year or two ago. 

3 hours ago, MsKreed said:

Week to week releases doesn't bother me too much. Broadcast media has always done it that way.....and often it's up to viewers to record new episodes if they won't be watching at air time. Whereas, with a streaming series, it's automatically 'on demand' once it's released. 

When there are years-long waiting and gaps between seasons...that's what aggravates me.  They think making me wait that long will encourage me to binge previous seasons to "refresh" the details?  Nah....I'm just as likely to have lost interest completely than feel obligated to catch up on something from a year or two ago. 

Same here.  I've lost interest in several that are taking forever.  Stranger Things is one of them.