Sign in to follow this  
TTL News Bot

In Memoir, Prince Harry Says William Attacked Him During Row

LONDON (AP) — Prince Harry says his brother William physically attacked him during a ferocious argument — one of many startling allegations in a new memoir that includes revelations about the estranged royal’s drug-taking, first sexual encounter and role in killing people during his military service in Afghanistan.

In the ghostwritten memoir, titled “Spare,” Harry said that his brother Prince William lashed out during a furious argument over the siblings’ deteriorating relationship. The Associated Press purchased a Spanish-language copy of the book ahead of its publication in 16 languages around the world on Tuesday.

Harry recounts a 2019 argument at his Kensington Palace home, in which he says William called Harry’s wife, the former actor Meghan Markle, “difficult,” “rude” and “abrasive.” Harry said William grabbed his brother by the collar and ripped his necklace before knocking him down.

“I landed on the dog’s bowl, which cracked under my back, the pieces cutting into me,” Harry says in the passage, first reported by The Guardian. 

Harry says he had scrapes and bruises as a result of the tussle, for which William later apologized.

Read more ( if you care ) here. 

I pay very little attention to these two, but any more it’s unavoidable.

Did you ever notice every time there’s some new expose about the royal family these two are fixed to profit from it?

1 hour ago, Chris said:

I pay very little attention to these two, but any more it’s unavoidable.

Same here.  Their 15 minutes are up. 

I've never seen any interview clip or excerpt where they come across with any sincerity or genuinity.......like the affectations of the characters in [insert any low-rated reality show here] who are constantly over-acting and trying to "steal" the scene from other characters. 

• Like 2

If I were Harry’s father, I’d give him the freedom from family he wants, after I remove all titles and financial support.  No Christmas cards either.

4 hours ago, Ann said:

If I were Harry’s father, I’d give him the freedom from family he wants, after I remove all titles and financial support.  No Christmas cards either.

I'm pretty sure his grandmother already did most of that. I know they said at some point they are living off what he inherited from his mother.