Sign in to follow this  
Ann

What Are You Doing New Year’s Eve?

It has been decades since Hubby and I went out to celebrate on New Year’s Eve.  That includes staying up to watch the Ball drop in Times Square.  During our 50 years together, we went out once and we both realized that drinking and partying wasn’t for us.  
We did celebrate, though, with our sons.  We would make a cheese and cracker platter with pepperoni and Sparkling juice or cider in wine glasses. Our little guys thought that was something special.

Tonight Hubby and I will follow our tradition of staying in.  Tonight it will be hot fudge sundays and West Wing or Netflix and we won’t stay up to watch the Ball drop.  Happy New Year to you all.

30 minutes ago, Ann said:

It has been decades since Hubby and I went out to celebrate on New Year’s Eve.  That includes staying up to watch the Ball drop in Times Square.  During our 50 years together, we went out once and we both realized that drinking and partying wasn’t for us.  
We did celebrate, though, with our sons.  We would make a cheese and cracker platter with pepperoni and Sparkling juice or cider in wine glasses. Our little guys thought that was something special.

Tonight Hubby and I will follow our tradition of staying in.  Tonight it will be hot fudge sundays and West Wing or Netflix and we won’t stay up to watch the Ball drop.  Happy New Year to you all.

We will go down to the club tonight for a bit.  The ball drop is something I've missed for a few years now.  lol.  The Buffalo Bills are about the only thing to keep me up past 11:00.

• Like 1

Why is it that so many people party so hard to celebrate the ending of a year but complain on their Birthday about getting one year older 🤔 ?  
Just pondering some of the whys …

EVERYONE HAVE A HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE …. BUT PLEASE BE CAREFUL OKAY ?! because i need everyone back here to listen to my bullshit for another year 😂… seriously though BE SAFE ! 

• Like 1

Like usual, doing absolutely nothing. To me it's just another day. 

13 hours ago, Ann said:

West Wing or Netflix

excellent show, i re-started it the other day, Netflix has Wednesday....very enjoyable.

as for me, am currently tucked in, will be out before the ball drops hoping to not get called in too early tomorrow

• Like 1