Sign in to follow this  
TTL News

Trailer: "Indiana Jones And The Dial Of Destiny"

Cannot wait. I never finished the abomination that was the "Crystal Skull" and I hope this is better. Anyone else catch this image?

Screen Shot 2022-12-02 at 10.17.00 AM.png

Look familiar? 😃

I’m not sure anyone had an especially burning need to know what Indiana Jones was up to lately, but at least it gives everyone a chance to end on a higher note than “Kingdom of the Crystal Skull.” Or maybe Ford just needed some closure on one of his iconic characters so that everyone will stop asking him about them.

“Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny” might not be “Raiders” or “The Last Crusade” but it’s solid, swashbuckling summer fare and a dignified sendoff to one of cinema’s most flawless castings.

“Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny,” a Walt Disney Co. release in theaters Friday, is rated PG-13 by the Motion Picture Association for, “language, action, sequences of violence, smoking.” Running time: 144 minutes. Two and a half stars out of four.

See the complete review here. 

We watched this on Disney+ yesterday.

Overall I’d say I enjoyed it. I think the action scenes were a little overdone. About 2/3 of the way through I thought another one was coming and might have tapped out ( and finish the movie later ) but it didn’t. The ending wasn’t quite as predictable as I thought it was going to be. 

It was a nice way to send Indy out, and I hope they let the franchise be from here on out. Theres only one Indiana Jones, and he’s now retired. 

2 hours ago, Chris said:

We watched this on Disney+ yesterday.

Overall I’d say I enjoyed it. I think the action scenes were a little overdone. About 2/3 of the way through I thought another one was coming and might have tapped out ( and finish the movie later ) but it didn’t. The ending wasn’t quite as predictable as I thought it was going to be. 

It was a nice way to send Indy out, and I hope they let the franchise be from here on out. Theres only one Indiana Jones, and he’s now retired. 

I also watched this on Disney+ yesterday. 

I agree, it was enjoyable overall with a good ensemble of characters that represented the Indy franchise well. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MsKreed said:

I agree, it was enjoyable overall with a good ensemble of characters that represented the Indy franchise well. 

I thought the end scene was perfect. I looked it up to see if it meant what I thought it did, and I was correct.