TTL News

Barbie The Welder: The Journey

Barbie Parsons, aka "Barbie the Welder" is a world famous metal sculptor. According to her Wikipedia page, she was inspired to take up welding after seeing a character in the film Cast Away weld wings onto an angel sculpture.

Parsons started her career in 2007, saving $1,200 to attend a local BOCES welding program. She was subsequently hired at Cameron Manufacturing and Design, where she worked as a sheet metal fabricator. After working for five years to learn the art of welding and fabrication and earning her Journeyman in sheet metal and iron plate, she quit in September 2014 to work as an independent artist.

Barbie has created sculptures for various corporations such as Harley Davidson and has been featured on NBC's "The Today Show". She currently lives in Erin. 

Check out this interview from 2017:

• Like 1

She also has an "inspirational" book out that I recently purchased.  The name might get censored though.  😂

One of the very first places she set up and displayed her pieces was the Erin Wood Festival.  

• Like 1

And I’m assuming shes using onlyfans in a way it wasn’t meant. 

thats awesome on her part. 

26 minutes ago, Jack said:

And I’m assuming shes using onlyfans in a way it wasn’t meant. 

thats awesome on her part. 

"Tiddy free" I think is how she refers to it 🤣