Chris

"The L"

116 Breesport Road Horseheads 

Website

While I haven't been to a show here yet, this is a place worth keeping an eye on. I'm really impressed with the calibre and amount of musical acts they are bringing in to this brand new venue such as Lita Ford, Stryper, and more.

Screen Shot 2022-08-14 at 9.38.33 AM.png

It'll be interesting to see who they're pulling in a year from now. 

Very nice venue!.  No drama, lots of security (which appear to all be members of the church).  Dave and I went to Lita Ford and already have my Aaron Tippen tickets (90's country is the best!!)

The only complaint I heard was regarding Stryper because some of the attendees apparently thought it was a completely seated event.  Most of them have VIP seated tickets and the rest is standing.  I was amused because Stryper is Christian Metal. Not the type of music you would expect everyone to be seated.  Guess those old folks are past the standing and screaming at a band for 2 hours part of their lives.

(PS I got the VIP seated tickets for Lita because I am one of those old folks lol)

It's an interesting mix to have this type of venue connected with a church. But hey, if it works!

Last I knew they were supposed to put some sort of pizza place in there as well. Very nice building and where my daughter has her cheer practices. 

1 hour ago, Zapp Brannigan said:

Last I knew they were supposed to put some sort of pizza place in there as well. Very nice building and where my daughter has her cheer practices. 

I believe they operate a catering business out of there.  

3 hours ago, KarenK said:

I believe they operate a catering business out of there.  

it does have a full on kitchen. We used it for a spaghetti dinner