Sign in to follow this  
Chris

Salsa's Mexican Restaurant

I normally don't go to Mexican places, only because short of a taco or burrito, I never know what the hell to order. But we went here last night for the first time and were really happy with the food. 

I went with the enchilada chipotle which was three enchiladas, one with shredded beef, one with ground beef and the other with shredded chicken. They come topped with chipotle sauce, sour cream, and pico de gallo as well as a side of beans and rice. 

Screen Shot 2022-05-15 at 8.42.12 AM.png

I had a Modello ( first time I ever tried that, they ran out of Dos Equis ) which was HUGE. So yeah, I walked out of there fat and happy. 

The music was slightly loud, which made understanding someone with a heavy accent a little more challenging. But he was friendly and efficient and it was overall a great dinner. 

I was amazed at the amount of people there, and the line of people out the door waiting to get a seat. I guess I've never paid much attention or drove by on their not so busy times. 

We will definitely be going back here again. 

• Like 1

Looks good besides the pico and sour cream,. I heard they have good food and they are usually busy just have not gone there yet.  

14 minutes ago, Zapp Brannigan said:

Looks good besides the pico and sour cream,

I would have taken double pico and none of the rest, but in fact the chipotle sauce really brought it all home. A nice amount of spicy without being hot. 

1 hour ago, Chris said:

I would have taken double pico and none of the rest, but in fact the chipotle sauce really brought it all home. A nice amount of spicy without being hot. 

I could eat a big bowl of the beans and rice.  I am not sure if I have had an enchilada or not if I did it was a red sauce and not chipotle

We ate there again last night and man, it was good. I got the same thing, the enchiladas chipotle and enjoyed it. I think if I ordered this again in the future though, I would ask for maybe just a drizzle of chipotle sauce on it so I can taste everything better. Especially the pico de gallo, which I really love.