TTL News

Elmira Pioneers Add Thirteen From Tiers To Roster

At a press conference held yesterday, Elmira Pioneers owner Robbie Nichols announced that thirteen players who have graduated from schools here in the region have been added to the team’s roster. Nichols says this is the first time in the team’s history. 

Read the rest here. 

Good for them.  Should get a bigger crowd when the local boys are playing.  They do pretty OK anyway.

Yeah this is a fantastic idea, and I can't believe someone didn't think of it sooner. Good idea Robbie!

Also, I think Nichols' response when asked about his thoughts on the new team was very gracious and professional. 

Can’t wait to introduce the little to the finest entertainment in Elmira and nachos. 

Between Dunn Field and Speedrome she’ll get to see the best Chemung County has to offer. I’m so excite. ❤️❤️❤️

• Like 2

You’re a good dad, Jack!

And imagine being able to tell her those guys on the field are from here in our hometown 

13 hours ago, Chris said:

You’re a good dad, Jack!

And imagine being able to tell her those guys on the field are from here in our hometown 

I was talking about the crowds but yes, that too 😇

• Haha 1