Sign in to follow this  
Chris

Waldman Landscaping LLC

Find them on Facebook here.

When it comes to our home, I can't think of a single time when I've told someone, "Do what you think will work best, I trust your judgment."

Yet that's just what we did when Waldman Landscaping LLC came to the house for an estimate. Tired of drainage issues, cheap, jacked up pavers that pitch and heave every winter, we put this year's home improvement project in their hands and waited to see what Josh's vision could come up with.

Screen Shot 2023-05-05 at 9.36.21 AM.png

Man am I glad we did. These guys aren't just craftsmen, they're artists. And they're true professionals. Every material, every step was well explained to us. Additionally, I've never seen such a well oiled machine in action. One phase done and they had materials/equipment ready and waiting to keep moving. What could have been a three day project was done in 1.5 and it was done well. Not only was it a very clean job site throughout the project, they went above and beyond to make sure they left the yard in excellent condition.

We absolutely love the result, and I can't recommend Waldman Landscaping LLC enough.

• Like 2