Sign in to follow this  
Chris

Dailey Geothermal And Electric

140 Sheppard St, Penn Yan, NY 14527

Website

While they are not from part of the region this website covers, there's a good chance you'll see them in the area as more and more people look into alternative heating for their homes.  

There was two different experiences from the beginning, 40% frustration and poor communication and 60% "Wow these guys are good!" Dailey was a large part of that 60% Dailey was actually one of two companies from Penn Yan subcontracted to do the actual work on the installation of our geothermal system. The drilling was done by Moravec, who were also excellent, and then Dailey took over. 

Once Tom, the project lead was on premises, any concerns I had about the upcoming work were put to rest. He answered all my questions as they came up, and there were a lot of them. He and the guys working here were always on time, always friendly. Each day the job site was cleaned up and left in the best condition possible. 

They got the entire installation done in just a couple days, which was amazing when you consider the amount of work there was to be done. They even went above and beyond in some instances, doing work themselves that we were told we'd have to find someone to do. I was told they preferred to do it themselves so they'd know it was done right. And it was. 

If someone is thinking about having geothermal installed, I would recommend going directly to Dailey and work solely with them. They are very professional and I think you'll be very satisfied. 

• Like 2