Sign in to follow this  
Chris

"Frankly Speaking" Returns To The Airwaves

I saw he had a commercial during the Superbowl saying he was returning.

We get WYDC with Hafele but when I looked I couldn’t find this.  What time is he broadcasting?

Looks like it’s on weekdays from 7-8am. I just stumbled on it going through the channels and then looked ahead at tomorrow. 

4 hours ago, Chris said:

Looks like it’s on weekdays from 7-8am. I just stumbled on it going through the channels and then looked ahead at tomorrow. 

Thank you.

Watched his show this morning and have to say I was a bit underwhelmed.  Hopefully his viewer numbers grow and he gets the e-mails and texts from people.

I think for the most part the show just needs to gain momentum. But also, Frank had what, a three hour show? He’s narrowed down to one hour now, and needs to make sure to get all the commercial breaks in still.

If you ask me they should give him more time and ditch the TMZ show that follows him.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Chris said:

I think for the most part the show just needs to gain momentum. But also, Frank had what, a three hour show? He’s narrowed down to one hour now, and needs to make sure to get all the commercial breaks in still.

If you ask me they should give him more time and ditch the TMZ show that follows him.

Agree, the commercial breaks are a bit much for a one hour show.  His radio program was great.

Where’s Frank?  The last two days it’s been TMZ.

Edited by Ann
Spelling

I see he’s back on air but the television show isn’t as interesting as his radio program was.  I liked the live callers it made things interesting hearing what other people thought about different topics.

He should consider a podcast. I'm sure he'd get sponsors and he'd have a longer time to recreate the format he had on AM radio. 

2 hours ago, Chris said:

He should consider a podcast. I'm sure he'd get sponsors and he'd have a longer time to recreate the format he had on AM radio. 

True.  The television show has way too many commercials.

55 minutes ago, LocalSportsGuy said:

More then thrilled for Frank. Hes a fantastic interviewer. 

He absolutely is, I think he needs more than a half hour show to do it in. 

• Like 1