Sign in to follow this  
Chris

Super Bowl LVII Recap

Did your team win? How were the ads? Did you like the halftime show?

Discuss all things Super Bowl here. 

Only (memorable) good ad was the Tubi one, had all of America yelling at whoever was closest to the remote. 

It was a good game, kinda boring to have had a penalty secure the win at the very end, but I don’t think Eagles were going to pull it off with how close it was anyway. 

The Half-Time show was pretty good, nothing spectacular, which makes sense seeing how Rihanna is pregnant apparently. The set design and backing choreography were really cool though, but looks like they took inspiration from The Weeknd’s show with the red outfit and white masked dancers haha. 

Overall not a bad Super Bowl honestly 

I thought it was a great game, and while I understand time management, coming down to a field goal kick seemed a bit anti-climactic. Though it was the Chiefs who won, so I'm good with it. I was one of millions holding their breath when Mahomes limped off the field toward the end of the first half. 

Whoever was booing Dak Prescott as he won the Man of the Year award for his community service work? You suck. 

Ads were okay, I chuckled at a couple of them. I got a good laugh at the one of the couple dancing to the hold music. If you've ever been on hold with Arnot Health, you know that music LOL

Halftime show? Cool stage design, but unless you're a fan of Rihanna, or that style of music, it wasn't anything amazing. 

However, Chris Stapleton nailed the National Anthem... amazing. ( I tried to post it here, but apparently the NFL won't allow that. So find it here. )